Here are some advantages to working with me.
- Cost: Incorpmedia is a small business owned and operated by Cheung Vong. Since I run my business from home, I have little overhead cost. You won’t be paying excess amounts of cost for a project manager, art director, developer, designer, QA, etc.
- Experience: I have 17+ years experience and well rounded in both web and print services that can lead to savings in time and cost.
- Communication: Working with large Agencies can often times be more challenging as there can be multiple people to deal with including art directors, managers, designers, developers, and producers.
- Time: I am fast and efficient. I try and respond to my emails ASAP so you are not sitting on any urgent matters.
- Quality: It’s just as important to me that the quality of work that I put out meets all expectations of the client or customer.
Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server for files to be uploaded and downloaded via the internet. When you purchase hosting, you are buying space on a server for your website and files to be viewed on the internet. For a list of recommended hosting companies, please see our resources page.
Domain names are URLs or internet addresses used to find your website on the internet. This is one of the first steps in starting a website. You will also need a hosting plan to keep all the files for your website on a server. See our resources page for more information on purchasing a domain name and hosting.
Why not? I have worked with Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress and have found that WordPress is much easier to work with than any other CMS (content management system). Here are some reasons why I like WordPress.
- Free and Open Source. This means that you do not have to pay to download and use WordPress and anyone can learn to code and develop for it.
- Huge community following and support. Since it open source, there are lots of developers creating plugins and themes so you can choose to pay for plugins and themes that will help the functionality of your website.
- Easy updates/upgrades. WordPress is by far the easiest to update. A lot of other software take a lot of time to upgrade since you have to download the update, upload, and hope that everything runs smoothly. With WordPress, it’s just a few clicks in the admin and it updates itself.
- Robust. WordPress is here to stay. It started out as just a blogging software but has grown to be the most popular platform for creating websites. Currently, WordPress powers 23% of the internet.
Currently, we do not outsource our work. I get many emails and requests from companies all over the world regarding outsourcing but we keep it local for now. If I do get busy, I rely on local resources to fulfill those needs.
Incorpmedia is currently run by one sole owner, designer, and developer. Me, myself, and I (Cheung Vong). I do all of the design and development for almost all of the projects. In some cases, I will work or partner with other designers and developers as needed.
If you are looking for the most affordable option for a website and don’t need a fancy custom design, then this option is for you. Almost all of our websites are created using WordPress so you will still be able to manage the content if you’d like. Most basic websites consist of a few pages such as home, about, services, contact. Basic websites will run around $1000-$1500 depending on how much time you would like us to put into it.